Naturally, this should only occur when the patient is free of symptoms and after return to normal activity, school or work.
The form is online and a copy can be printed to take back to the team or school, and is also retained in the Cloud as a record.
- when the concussion occurred
- the required rest period for the sport concerned
- that the patient is free of symptoms at rest and with activity
- that no medication for concussion is being taken
- whether Baseline Tests have returned to normal (where applicable)
- a Return to Play programme has been undertaken and completed